Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I Made Some Halloween Stuff (on the cheap)
I haven't updated for a while because I've been moving into a new house, but now
that we're moved in and I've got some free time with Halloween coming up I decided it was time to make some decorations. I've got more details over on Instructables. A giant spider web, spooky fence, grave stones, and a dead guy made of expanding foam await you here if you dare. The whole thing was done on a shoestring budget since I'm not one to break the bank for something that'll be up under a week. Enjoy, and Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Easy and lazy reupholstery for a chair deserving better.
Freeside Atlanta is a place of many chairs. Some new. Some old. Some beanbag. Some fold. But there's been one among several that's ...
-
This is my brother Ricky: He's a year older than me and shortly after I was born he became epileptic. He's a genera...
-
Got this little 386 laptop from the Atlanta Historic Computing Society's free tables at their monthly meeting.It's an Acer AnyWare f...
-
A few years back BigClive did a great run of videos on the now ubiquitous Normal LED Bulb, how they're driven, how they're usually o...
No comments:
Post a Comment