Nuts and bolts dogs, made the same way I do the model motorcycles. Burnt my left index finger pretty well on one of them. Springs are very hard to weld without melting them and I'm amazed it was so hard to find 8 matching bolts of the right size when I have so many that are all very close.
Saturday, July 24, 2010
I Made Dogs
Nuts and bolts dogs, made the same way I do the model motorcycles. Burnt my left index finger pretty well on one of them. Springs are very hard to weld without melting them and I'm amazed it was so hard to find 8 matching bolts of the right size when I have so many that are all very close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Easy and lazy reupholstery for a chair deserving better.
Freeside Atlanta is a place of many chairs. Some new. Some old. Some beanbag. Some fold. But there's been one among several that's ...
-
This is my brother Ricky: He's a year older than me and shortly after I was born he became epileptic. He's a genera...
-
Got this little 386 laptop from the Atlanta Historic Computing Society's free tables at their monthly meeting.It's an Acer AnyWare f...
-
A few years back BigClive did a great run of videos on the now ubiquitous Normal LED Bulb, how they're driven, how they're usually o...
No comments:
Post a Comment