Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Made Meatloaf Cupcakes


I like meatloaf. I like cupcakes. I'm not sure where I got the idea, but making cupcakes from meatloaf sounded good to me. They're easy enough to make. Just mix meatloaf mix with ground beef, mold it into a cupcake pan, and make sure to shape them so that they look like finished, risen cupcakes. Cook it on 450F for 15 minutes and make some mashed potatoes to use as "icing". When they're done be careful not to have a lot of the oil from the meat slosh around.

They probably don't look so great, but they're delicious. Maybe next time they'll look better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey man I am trying to contact you about ur guitar that you put together modding the bullet squire if you could please email me

thirdtimearound at gmail dot com

thx man