Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm Making a Public Appearance

After going to a couple local art shows and some encouraging words and praise from a few professional artists I've gotten a place to show off some of my stuff at the Downdown Jacksonville Art Walk. It's short notice, but I'll be out there between 5pm and 9pm today, so if you're not doing anything and would like to check out some of my stuff as well as paintings, music, and all sorts of pet-related stuff this time around. It's good times and you get discounts on the post-art-walk pub crawl after 9 if you save your flyer.

Come say hi and enjoy the rest of what's going on.

(PSST.... Over here... I'll also have some stuff I've been working on that I haven't had a chance to put on TheStuffIMade yet too, so come check it out before maybe it gets sold!)

No comments: